Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Win a Tom DeLay Bobble-Head

The hundredth donor in our "Give a Dime" about Tom DeLay campaign gets a free one of these:

[Kinda scary, huh?]


  • Hope those dimes were dropped on his head!

    Count me in -- I want my own on which to drop something heavier...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

  • They must have confused some other guy for DeLay. The bobblehead is much less ugly than the real man with a giant head.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

  • Please increase the size and contrast of the type used on this site. I cannot read what you write without considerable eyestrain.

    By Anonymous Myron Tribus, at 5:21 PM  

  • I love it! After all he is a true american hero:)

    By Blogger DarinDHaviland, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home