Monday, December 05, 2005

It's all about the money

A colleague of mine asked me today if I had any insight into what happens inside Tom DeLay's head. I started thinking..........

I'm Tom DeLay. I was indicted on money laundering charges stemming from moving $190,000 in corporate campaign contributions, and earlier today a judge just said that I had to stand trial for the crime. What do I do now?

I know! Hold a fundraiser with Vice President Dick Cheney!

These people give public service a bad name.


  • Or this...

    "I'm Tom Delay! I just took over 500,000 dollars in corporate bribes from Jack Abramoff to go sit in Skybox seats! In addition to that I'm bilking clients out of millions all over the place for a good cause, with my friends in the Council for National Policy!! And I'm proud of it dudes!"
    No shame no game!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home